Saturday, September 15, 2012

NAGREEN MOTORING MAGAZINE INTERVIEW'S LYNXXX


Lynxxx is more than just an artiste; he is a brand that breathes class, talent and confidence.

He made his debut into the Nigerian Music Industry in 2009 with his single, ‘Change Your Parade’. After making big waves with that song, he went on to dish out more hit singles in 2010 culminating in the release of his album later in the year. Within just a short period in the industry, he has captured the attention of many and is one of the most talked about Nigerian artistes in recent times
The utunu master just dropped a Brand new Video Fine lady featuring wizkid a while ago and its already  receiving a lot of praises.

 NGM: Do you drive? Obviously you do Lynxxx so we will move on to the next question.


NGM: How did you learn how to drive and at what age did you start driving?
LYNXXX: I used to observe the driver when he was driving I think I was 10 or 11 back then so I already had a good knowledge of driving  before I went to AA driving school in Lagos that was around 2000 2001 I can’t really remember.

NGM: Your first car?
LYNXXX: My first car was a Peugeot 505 Evolution.

NGM: How many cars do you have now (Which one do you drive most)?
LYNXXX: I have only one car which is a Mercedes C 300 sports (2008 model).

NGM: What’s your dream car and are you driving your dream car?
LYNXXX: I don’t really have a dream car I just go for exclusives rides that bring prestige with it and I think a Mercedes fills that void. I didn’t want a Range Rover Sports because almost everyone has got one.

NGM: Have you been involve an accident before if so can you advice your fans how to avoid it happening to them?
LYNXXX: Nothing serious really just scrapes from bike men (Okada) that’s all.

NGM: Lagos traffic what do think about it and what do you do to avoid it?
LYNXXX: Ahh Lagos traffic is terrible and frustrating, am not a fan of it at all but there is nothing you can do about it.
It’s just like NEPA or PHCN you have to get use to it. Anyway I work at home most of the time and go out when the rush hour is over that’s how I try to avoid Lagos traffic.

NGM:  What’s your most embarrassing car breaks down moment?
LYNXXX: That was when I was still driving my Peugeot 505; it broke down at the beginning of V.I Bridge and I had to push the car all by myself till I got to the slope part of the bridge where I had to quickly jump back into the car to gain control of it. Men that day no funny at all.

NGM: Your experiences with mechanics if is Good or Bad?
LYNXXX: Hell. I can’t imagine how something as simple as a routine service will lead into a serious problem where they will have to change a whole lot of stuffs in your car so that they can charge you more money.

NGM: Do you follow any motorsport in particular?
LYNXXX: No I don’t but I do watch Top Gear it’s interesting and educative.

NGM: what’s your experience with police LASMA and other traffic official while driving?
LYNXXX: Nigeria police know how to waste people’s time. There was this day I sent my car to the mechanic for servicing I had removed all my particulars from the car before they took it away by time they brought it back I had forgotten about my particulars I just took the car out like that only to be stopped by the police I delayed for almost two hours. I got to the show I had very late. The annoying part was they knew me very well.

NGM: What advice do you have for your fans on cars and driving?
LYNXXX: To my fans out please buy cars that you can afford, never buy a car because its flashy you might not be able to maintain it when the servicing bills start coming so please buy a car you can maintain.
To the Lagos drivers out there clam down stop frustrating yourselves be patient give way to other road users like you allow the traffic flow the way it should and please obey all traffic rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment